PRAVACHANS - TALKS
Spirituality made Simple
The spiritual world is a world filled with wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Maturity comes through effort, our actions, and the
endless grace of a Spiritual master, mentor, motivator and Sadguru.
Few suggestions will help you on your way to a brilliantly abundant and prosperous spiritual life:
- Have discipline in life and make every effort to stick to it.
- Human birth is a blessing. Do virtuous deeds.
- Have a set agenda for daily activities and start your day with prayer.
- Time is precious and an extremely useful tool. Do not waste it on unnecessary things.
- Time management is the key to any success.
Life is overwhelmingly abundant. God has given all of us a lot but not everything. Cherish what was given with immense gratitude. Always THANK God for his gifts and for everything else that is a blessing in one’s life.
We need to recognize that joy comes from within and not from the objects of the senses.
- Be aware of the divine presence at all times.
- Fight the battle of life with bravery. Never allow defeat to overcome you.
Spirituality requires silence, solitude and stillness. Try to find a sacred place that is all yours and tune out the worldly noises and only tune into your own self.
- Do not postpone a good deed. Do it now.
- While doing the worldly obligations, always have your attention focused inward.
- Perform each action with awareness and only after thinking it through.
- Watch your thoughts, words, and actions before they become your character.
- Firm conviction with devotion is a must to acquire wisdom or true knowledge.
- Live in the world fully awake.
- Make every effort to excel in whatever you do and whichever field you are in.
Make all efforts to change the circumstances that you can, and accept those that you can not. Acceptance is vital and in acceptance we cultivate an attitude of willingness in all situations which can help us get through life as best as we can.
The more you give love, the more it grows. The more you share it, the more you will have it in abundance.
- Everyone makes mistakes but the key is to learn from them and not repeat them.
Life is a composition of each moment. To value life, we should be accountable for each moment.
- Practice politeness, love, and compassion in thought, word, and deed.
Obstacles and setbacks come in everyone’s life. A positive attitude and a will to succeed can overcome those obstacles.